Order Fulfillment and Customer Service (part time)
Dog and Hat Coffee Subscriptions. Thornton Le Clay, York.
What's on offer?
- Starting rate £10.50 per hour. UK Living Wage Employer.
- 16-21 hours per week (5 days a week)
- Overtime available
- Full training will be provided to successful candidates
- Free car parking available on site
- All the Coffee you can drink :-)
Who are we?
Dog and Hat are customer first digital ecommerce company. Running the UK's leading Multi Roaster Coffee Subscription, shipping Coffee all over the UK, and moving into the coffee machine sales space. Through the customer service element of the role you will learn some Shopify and other of our systems. Dog and Hat also attend a number of coffee festivals if you fancy that!
Located at Thornton Le Clay, York.
Successful candidates will have a strong work ethic, attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast paced environment. If you’ve worked in a similar setting before – excellent, but not to worry if you haven’t as full training will be provided and most importantly, we’re looking for the right fit for our team.
Please note that some heavy lifting will be required, coffee can be heavy!
Your duties will include:
- Picking and packing orders
- Customer service (email and phone) lost boxes etc.
- Answering our main phone line and taking messages.
- Product loading on Shopify and inventory management.
- General office duties - example dealing with returns.
Generally we ship 1300 Parcel per month, however we do around 1000 of those over 2 days. This means some days the packing requirement is reduced. During the quieter times we will ask you to load and manage products in Shopify.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org