Ask the Roaster
Click the link to read more from founder and head roaster Noni.
We’re on a mission to make your coffee taste better for everyone. Not just through roasting (more on our awesome roastery in a minute), but by working closely with small-scale coffee farmers to ensure their farms can flourish into the future and only ever buying coffee from importers who protect and support farming communities.
Why? Because we believe every person in the supply chain should taste the satisfaction that you taste in your cup of Noni’s coffee.
How we do it? Our beans are chosen for two reasons.
1) Because of the positive impact that they have for example carbon neutral farms or CIC projects which reinvest in farming communities to maximise the producer's income and help them build systems to produce high quality coffee.
2) A result of a commitment to small scale farmers that we have begun a long-term relationship with.
We then get the perfect roast by using our state-of-the-art roaster and software to ensure a consistent and precise batch of coffee time after time. To develop, ensure quality and flavour profile we taste (cup) the coffee.
How we want to do it? We’re very proud of how far we’ve come, but we know we can do so much more. By December 2022 we plan to be a registered community interest company (CIC) that will be supporting research into even more environmentally friendly for coffee production.
- We’ll help small-scale farmers flourish by developing mutually beneficial partnerships.
- We’ll invest profits into researching more sustainable methods for coffee production and aim to become a community interest company (CIC) by 2022.
- Your coffee will taste great to everyone.